Welcome to the project information page on the Carter project.
– 2 vertical low risk oil wells
– Drilling depth 4900 feet (1633 m)
– City – Palo Pinto County, Forth Worth – Texas
– Formation: Ellenberger formation
– First year expected return is estimated at 55%
– The return on investment is calculated based on a price of 80,00 USD/oil & 4,00 USD/gas.
– Monthly payment of dividends
– NRI (Net Revenue Interest) is 78%
– The price per. 1% Working Interest (Ownership) = $ 18.466,00
– The project is TurnKey (fixed price on drilling, testing and completion of the wells)
If you want more information on our current oil & gas project, you are more than welcome to get in contact with us, you can send an email to email@example.com or fill out the contact form below, and we will get in contact with you, so you can have access to the Executive Summary E-Book.
The Click to read button is deactivated, until you contact us to have access to the Executive Summary E-Book.
US Energy Brokers